Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday Party # 2











































I got to have ANOTHER birthday party this past weekend. We had it at our favorite pizza place, Sal's. Grandma, Cheali, Rheagan, Zana, Roxy, Ashley, Jeff, Ripley, Tyrone, Jenny and Gavin all came to help me celebrate. We ate lots of yummy pizza and I opened MORE presents and got lots of cool stuff like clothes, books, my first baseball tee, an Elmo, a Blues Clues video and something called a monkey ball all the way from South Africa! Then I got to eat cupcakes and ice cream again! Since I can't use a spoon very well yet, I just picked the ice cream up with my hands. I figured it was a pretty good idea. No one told me how cold it would be though and it started to really hurt my hands! I had to throw it down and let someone else help me eat it. That upset me for a minute, but I got over it pretty quick and went back to enjoying the party.

I had such a great birthday this year and an awesome time with all my family and friends at my parties. I can't wait for more birthday parties in the years to come. -Will-

No comments: