Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Easter





































I woke up on Easter morning and Mommy said there was something for me on the front porch. I walked outside and there was a basket full of toys and presents for me! Apparently some bunny left it out there. Bizarre! He's pretty cool in my book though because he got me new swimming trunks, sunglasses, a hat, crayons, bath toys, bubbles and some new sippie cups. When I saw him at the mall, he kind of freaked me out, but if I had known he was going to bring me all of these goodies, I may have sat in his lap for a picture.

After I played with my new stuff for a while, we got all dressed up and went to church. I had fun playing with my friends there and after the services were over we headed to Columbia to Aunt Gigi's house. There was lots of yummy food there (as always) and when we finished eating, Tatan, Lexi and I got to go hunt Easter eggs in the yard. That was a lot of fun and I picked up a bunch of eggs and put them in my basket. I think I found more than anyone to tell you the truth. Maybe I just have a knack of finding things with candy hidden inside! -Will-

No comments: