Monday, September 15, 2008

New Words

Mommy says I am becoming quite the little parrot, because my vocabulary has really exploded lately. I don't really know what saying new things has to do with birds, but I'll humor her. Here are a few of the words that I'm especially enjoying using these days...

No: Actually, I use several "no's" consecutively because it seems to have more power that way. Any time Mommy or Daddy are doing something I don't like, I just tell them "No, no, no!" I pull out my cutest voice possible for this word just to insure that Mommy and Daddy think it's "precious" instead of getting upset. Works every time.

Hungry: As soon as I wake up, this is something I like to start saying. "Eat" is another favorite. These words speak for themselves and send Mommy and Daddy straight to the kitchen. Hey, you gotta speak up about what you want in life, right?

"Honey!!": Mommy yells this across the house to get Daddy's attention when she wants him to do something for her. I think it's funny to yell it like she does and see what I can get Daddy to do.

"Choooooo!": This word is used any time a train is spotted. It doesn't matter if the train is on TV, in a book, or in real life, "Chooooo!" must be shouted to announce the presence of a train. Note: If the train spotted is Thomas the Train and music is playing, dancing ensues.

"Night night": This is one of Mommy's favorites because I use my "oh so sweet and sleepy voice" at bedtime when I am saying good night to everyone. After we read my book and sing our song, Mommy lays me down with Rabbit, Turbo and Elmo and I say "Night night Mommy." She says it is the perfect end to each day. -Will-

2 comments:

PhillyMama said...

Will,
You are so adorable! Love all your pics from Minnesota. "night, night" is a big word and I bet it melts your Mama's heart to hear it.
Take Care,
Maria and Andrew

lindz said...

Honey! I love it! We miss you will, and know you are getting oh so big!