Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Halloween 2008

Considering that tomorrow is Thanksgiving, Mommy figured we should probably blog about Halloween now as to not skip over it completely. (You know how she slacks off sometimes.) Better late than never, right?

From My 2nd Halloween


Halloween was great this year. We visited a pumpkin patch named Honeysuckle Hill the week prior to the big day and went on a hayride, picked pumpkins and ran through a corn maze. They also had swings and slides and this huge sand pit filled with trikes and trucks that we got to ride. We got to see all of their animals too. They had goats, cows, chickens, rabbits, pigs, horses, and a dog named Trigger. That place was so much fun! We will definitely go back next year.

From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween


Another cool thing we did for Halloween was go to a party at the zoo. My friend Gavin and his folks came along too. We went on a hayride, toured this place called the Monster Lab and got to play looks of cool games. I even got to wear my costume to the party and everyone thought I was a pretty awesome pirate.

From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween


After all of these pre-Halloween celebrations were over, the big day finally arrived. Mommy and Daddy dressed me back up in my costume and took me out trick or treating. They were really proud and surprised at what a big boy I was. I walked right up to people's doors, held out my bucket and said "Trick or Treat." It was the craziest thing, people just started giving me candy for that! We walked from house to house until I had entirely too many treats, then headed home to survey my loot. Mommy and Daddy let me eat some chocolate and I enjoyed it so much that I took it into the bathtub with me and finished it off there. Then Mommy rushed me to bed before the sugar rush hit and I dreamed about what I want to be for Halloween next year. It's going to be hard to top a pirate. Argh!

From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween
From My 2nd Halloween

No comments: