Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Second Birthday

I celebrated my second birthday last week, and let me tell you, it was a blast. Mommy and I went to the Pancake Pantry for breakfast where I had "Bears in the Snow" (bear shaped pancakes with powdered sugar and chocolate chips). They were delicious! Then we went to the Frist Center and looked at some cool art work. I got to do lots of fun activities in Art Quest too!

From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday


Later that afternoon, Mommy took me to get my hair cut. The lady there gave me a sucker, so I sat really still and let her do my hair. I look super sharp now.

From My 2nd Birthday


On Saturday, we had my big birthday party. So many of my friends came and we had a great time. We had it at the Y, and they set up this huge slide and bouncy house for us to play in. I'm not a big fan of those, but I did enjoy riding around on the cars, shooting basketball and going down the kiddie slide. We also had face painting, but I was far too busy to take time out to do that. After we got finished playing in the gym for a while, we went into the party room. Mommy baked all of us kids a miniature train cake that we got to decorate ourselves. Then they turned out the light, sang Happy Birthday to me and I got to blow out my candles. After that, it was time to open all my gifts. I was excited for that part, and said "WOW!" and "WHOA!" as I tore into each one. I got so many cool things and the party was a blast!!

From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday


The most special part of my birthday was that my auntie Steph came all the way from Miami to visit me. She stayed at my house for a few days and we played trains, read books, went to the park and watched Ratatoullie together. It was so awesome to have her around! She had to go home on Monday and we are all really sad to see her go. Hopefully she can come back and visit soon. I actually think that she and uncle Pat should just move to Nashville for good though. - Will -


From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday
From My 2nd Birthday

1 comment:

lindz said...

Will you are such a big boy! I'm glad you had a happy bday, and I wish Sam and I were there for one of those yummy airplane cupcakes!