Monday, March 16, 2009

My Obsession



Mommy and Daddy bought me a new movie called "Cars" a few weeks back. Since that first day we watched the movie, we have not gone one single day without seeing it again. When I wake up in the morning, I promptly inform Mommy that I'd like to go sit on the couch and watch it. It's a great movie to eat breakfast to. I yell at the screen and cheer for Lightening and Mater while chomping down on my pancakes. It's kind of sad when we have to leave in the morning, but I know I'll get to watch the rest of the movie when we get home that afternoon. When we pull in the driveway, I get so excited that I yell out, "HOME!! CARS!!" and race inside to finish my show.

My favorite part of the movie is when Lightening and Mater go tractor tippin'. Those guys are so silly and I just laugh every time I see that part. I also really love the racing and I get so worked up when Lightening is rounding the track.

Mommy and Daddy bought me another movie last week called "Madagascar" in the hopes that we could "take a break from Cars for a while." I wasn't too keen on the idea, but I gave it a shot. I took my place on the couch, watched about 10 minutes of it, then ran to the kitchen and spoke the truth..."Mommy, I don't wike it! I wanna watch Cars!!" It really never gets old. It's a striking cinematic work, I tell ya!
- Will -

No comments: