Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

We celebrated Easter on Sunday. It was a great day. When I woke up, Mommy told me that the Easter bunny had left something on the porch for me. I ran out there and he had filled up my big rolling tub with all kinds of presents. (Apparently he underestimated how big all my presents were and wasn't able to fit them in the basket he bought, so he came inside the house, got my big tub and used that instead. Boy, that Easter bunny sure is resourceful.) I got some Lightning McQueen undies, a bubble blower, a spin wheel, some marshmellow Peeps and some gummy bears in my Easter tub. I dove straight in for the Peeps. They were yummy.

From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album


Sunday was also Daddy's birthday! Mommy made him a special breakfast that morning and after we had filled up on that (and Peeps) we got all dressed up and went to church.

From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album


When church was over, we headed down to Aunt Gigi's house. We ate and I got to play with all of Chad's trucks. Man, does he have a lot of neat trucks at his house! We also had an Easter egg hunt and I found a bunch of eggs. The last time I hunted eggs at the church, I wasn't that good at it, but this time, I was prepared and I hunted those eggs like an old pro. I ended up with a whole basket full of loot! I got candy and money in my eggs!

From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album


We had an awesome day hanging out with family and celebrating Easter. I was exhausted by the time we left!

From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album
From Will's Third Year Album


Hope your day was as special as ours.

Matthew 28:5-6 And the angel answered and said to the women, Do not be afraid, for I know that you are seeking Jesus, the crucified. He is not here, for He has been raised, even as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.

No comments: