Friday, May 30, 2008

My First Trip to the Beach








































We just got back from vacation and let me tell you, we had a blast! Mommy, Daddy and I drove down and stayed with GrandDaddy, GrandMomma, Donald, Beth, Emma and Abby at this nice place in Panama City Beach, Florida. I had never seen the ocean before and was very excited to check it out. It was so big and the waves were huge! Daddy took me out in the water and I was having a big time until this huge wave snuck up and knocked us down. He held on tight to me, but it was still a bit scary. Plus, did you know that the water in the ocean has salt in it!? Well, it does and it got in my eyes and my mouth, so after that, I was done getting in the water. I stuck to the beach and loved playing in the sand and climbing up and down the lounge chairs they had set up. That's what they're there for, right? We also went to the pool a few times and I played in the room with Emma and Abby. I liked going out to the balcony and looking over the edge, but it scared Mommy, so I didn't get to do that a lot.

We came home on Tuesday and I didn't realize how long the drive was because I slept most of the way down there. I came up with this fun game to pass the time though; I would throw my pacifier in the floor and scream until Mommy found it and gave it back to me. I don't think she liked the game that much, but I thought it was pretty fun.

All in all, we had a great trip! I know that we'll be going back to the beach again one day because Mommy and Daddy had an awesome time too. -Will-

P.S. If you want to see more pictures from our trip, check out the Panama City Beach photo album to the right on my page. :)

1 comment:

lindz said...

Dude the picture of Will checking out his business is classic. I laugh every time I see it.
Tee hee. Tee. Hee.